When it comes to skincare there is a lot of mistakes you can do or habits to avoid if you want to achieve the best results with your beauty products. Even if the product has a booklet where it shows how to use it, it's not always the best way to apply it. Everyone can use face masks, there's nothing complicated in it, but if you really want your mask to be effective you should follow these simple rules.
1) Do your clarisonic/foreo cleansing step before apply it. If you're not a facial device friendly, just clean your face as always. It will help the active ingredients in it to go deep into your skin and make the magic happen!
2) Apply your mask like it's a moisturizing cream. Circular motions will soak the product into your skin and let the mask be as much effective as possible.
3) Take your time. Relax, read a book and let the mask dry slowly. If it's a salicylic acid mask, you will notice oil coming out of your pores, that's normal! Salicylic acid unclogs pores, gently exfoliates the surface of the skin, leavin a clear and smooth complexion.
4) Rinse with cold water. It helps to close the pores and tighten up your skin.
5) Follow your regular skincare routine with toner and moisturizing cream. Now your skin is ready for make up or just for sweet dreams!
Hope this will help you!