lunedì 9 aprile 2018

Fresh Start!


I've been writing this blog for almost five years now and, despite all, I tried to stay true to my ideals, to my thoughts and who I am. All this made me realize that I really want to make a difference in beauty blogs and not to simply follow everybody out there, I wanted to stand out!
That means let you discover all the good products I found, not only the most hyped in a certain moment, that everybody raves about, but "indie" products, small companies products, that really deserve visibility because of their really good, excellent products!
So, starting from now, you will read my reviews all in English, because most of my followers are from the U.S. or worldwide, and I will show you, proudly, some really nice products that are made in my beautiful country, Italy (that's where I live!). Supporting small realities, eco-friendly companies, cruelty-free and vegan products. And also, some really good things that I can get my hands on from the international beauty world. As you may know, I am an organic skincare lover and a make up addicted too, so there will be both skincare and makeup products review, skincare/haircare routines, swatches and dupes and all the good stuff you look for in a blog!
Hope this new fresh start is something you will enjoy, I certainly will have so much fun doing what I love most!
See you in my next post!
XOXO, 
Hyatt

1 commento: